Tired of your button-up shirt gaping?
3 Reasons Working Women Prefer Blouses
1) They look professional. A clean, pressed button-up shirt goes with almost everything and looks put together.
2) They compliment just about anything. Under a blazer, with a cute pencil skirt or even with trouser jeans a button up blouse adds a professional flare to any outfit.
3) The many styles of blouse provide flexibility. Today blouses come in hundreds of styles and fabrics. Each provides an opportunity to show your unique style.
Fashion Tips and Tricks
The partial shirt tuck!
Its back ladies - partially tucking a lovely blouse to show off that waist with casual and carefree style!
And it is looking as GOOD as ever! Here are a couple of styles you can use when tucking...
1) The Front Tuck - just tuck in the front of your blouse, this "mullet" of shirt tucking is fantastic for emphasizing your waist, without making it a focal point. The "party in the back" also gives a little coverage on the sides and around the rear which, lets face it, somedays could use a little hiding.
2) The Half Tuck - tuck in half the front of your blouse. This does triple duty, in showing of your waist, hiding what may need hiding, AND gives that uber cool, undone look.